- Flagship level Balanced DAC AK4499
- XMOS XU208 USB chip, decoding up to PCM 32-bit/768kHz and DSD512 natively
- AKM AK4118 SPDIF chip, decoding PCM up to 24-Bit/192kHz
- Bluetooth 5.0 Support with multiple Bluetooth format supports including Apt-X, Apt-X HD, Apt-X LL, LDAC and many more
- Multiple inputs supported like USB, I2S, Optical, Coaxial and AES
- Dual output slots one balanced XLR socket and one single-ended RCA output
- Output Voltage: RCA:[email protected] 0dBFS
- Dynamic Range: [email protected]
- Signal to Noise Ratio: [email protected]
- Noise: <1.5uVrms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-40kHz
Topping is a China-based brand which is famous worldwide for its various range of premium audio products just like Topping NX3s an amplifier which one can use portably.
They have released a flagship-level Desktop DAC/AMP the Topping D90.
The Topping D90 uses the latest AKM DAC/AMP chip, the AK4499. It is also equipped with an XMOS XU208 USB chip, AK4118 S/PDIF receiver chip, and a CPLD programmable logic chip. It uses German Thesycon drivers. It comes with a pair of AccuSilicon 451584MHz and 49.1520MHz high-end femtosecond clocks for providing you with the best of sound quality output.
- One unit of Topping D90
- One unit of remote control
- One USB cable
- One AC power cable
- One Bluetooth Antenna
- User manual and Warranty Card